MARCINOCA

MARCINOCA

segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2008

Lady In black


She came to me one morning, one lonely Sunday morningHer long hair flowing in the mid-winter windI know not how she found me, for in darkness I was walkingAnd destruction lay around me, from a fight I could not winAhh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh.... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahhShe asked me name my fone then, I said the need within some menTo fight and kill their brothers, without thought of love or GodAnd I begged her give me horses to trample down my enemySo eager was my passion to devour this waste of lifeAhh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh.... AHHH Aahh ahh AHH ahhBut she wouldn't think of battle that, reduces men to animalsSo easy to begin and yet impossible to endFor she the mother of all men, had counceled me so wisely thatI feared to walk alone again and asked if she would stay Áhh AhhAHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh.... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh Ohlady lend your hand I cried, oh let me rest here at your sideHave faith and trust in me she said, and filled my heart with lifeThere's no strenght in numbers, have no such misconceptionBut when you need me be assured I won't be far awayAhh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh....AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahhThus having spoke she turned away, and 'though I found no words to sayI stood and watched until I saw her black cloak disappearMy labouris no easier but now I know i'm not aloneI find new heart each time I think upon that windy dayAnd if one day she comes to you, drink deeply from her words so wiseTake courage from her as your prize and say hello from me--- Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahhAHH ahh--- Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh--- Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh(1) Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh(2) Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh(3) Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh--- Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh--- Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh Ahh ahh--- Ahh Ahh AHHH, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh ... AHHH ahh ahh AHH ahh
Esta letra foi retirada do site www.letrasdemusicas.com.br
window.google_render_ad();


TRADUÇÃO.
Na colina o antigo carvalho, ela mora na casa dos olhos chorososDesanimada canção de ninar contos sobre a vida dela. Sangue... dor... luxúria e perversãoVocê pode vê-la com seu veu negro enquanto ela anda pela floresta enfeitiçadaOs lobos cantam quando ela passa. A terra sangra sob seus pésDama de preto... dama de preto... olhos de bruxa... face pálida... dama de preto... dama de preto... unhas que parecem lâminasVenha para mim criança... meu coraçao negro aguarda sua alma inocente...O monge cego reza debaixo do crucifixo de ossos, o dono da funeraria lustra sua páFeche a porta... feche as cortinasE deixe do lado de fora o medo e o escuro pois ela vem para trazer o sofrimento e a morteDama de preto... dama de preto... olhos de bruxa... face pálida... dama de preto... dama de preto... unhas que parecem lâminas

Nenhum comentário:

JURAMENTO DA GDA

Bem vindos ao blog da Galera Deixa Arder.
VALEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Leite, Leite de Fri di Bicho Suco Ardente de Pau Capucho

Te Jogo na Guela e Só Para Quando Chega no Bucho Siriri, Sererê

Cê olha Pra mim, Que eu olho pro cêCê vai me matar mas eu vou te beber

Suco di Cana Caldo di SipóCê me Joga na Poeira, que Te Jogo no Gogó

Eu Não Bebo por Vício, Não Bebo por Nada

Eu Bebo em Golada,Bebo em Golada, Porque no Fundo Desse Copo Tem a Foto da Mulher Amada

Que Não Deve Morrer Afogada

Sai daí Desgraçada !!!!! Glup .... Glup ..... Glup (Beba o Copo Cheio) Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Aceita Estomago que é leite !!!!!